This is the personal website for Brian Stucki. You should expect posts on fatherhood, faith, sports, history, travel, finance, technology and food. I’ve been writing here since 2003.
- I live in Las Vegas with my wife and four kids.
- I ran Macminicolo for over a decade and merged with MacStadium in 2016 in which I remain an investor.
- I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I served a mission in the California San Francisco mission.
- I invest heavily in personal business loans. If you’re interested in a new project, feel free to reach out to me.
You can read some recent posts below and get new posts by email:
- October 2023 StockpileThis stockpile post includes great taste from my daughter, a link to another Renlund masterpiece, a new sign for our door, and Warren Buffett stealing my idea.
- Smell Training: A process that has helped me regain my sense of smellI lost my sense of smell and I’m working to get it back. I don’t know if this works for everyone, but it’s been productive enough for me that I thought I would share it.
- Notes From: Wheel of FortuneWe brought our girls to LA to watch the Wheel of Fortune get taped.
- Notes From: Mexico City“Notes From” is a series where I share notes and observations from recent adventures. This time it was Mexico City.
- How do I know whether the thought I have is my own or if it’s from the Holy Ghost?Highlighting one small lesson from a talk full of great lessons.
- July 2023 StockpileThis stockpile post includes an awesome zoo in Belgium, a podcast for your next long drive, some reusable water balloons, and a salsa drenched sandwich recommendation.
- Three Tips for Social Media and Young PeopleThe American Psychological Association has released a health advisory regarding social media use in adolescence. I agree with much of what was written in the document. Here is a post with three pieces of actionable advice that I would suggest to every parent.