- We have lived in this house for nearly 8 years and this is our first porch pirate. Exciting morning!
- Recently we upgraded all of our house lights to 4000k bulbs. It’s a nice way to brighten up a home. This package contained all of the remaining lights that needed to be upgraded. Bulbs of all random sizes and shapes. This will not be as exciting as he hopes. Maybe he can use the string lights as a belt?
- He left his car running the whole time. At current rates, he may lose more on this caper than he gains.
- Ironically, this happened at the exact moment that our family was inside having our morning family prayer. A friend suggested that perhaps we stop praying for “someone to see more light in the world.”
- I look forward to drone deliveries someday that will drop the package in the backyard.
Joking aside, it’s too bad that people do this sort of thing. The money is one thing, but it also sets back our home projects.
Watching the double drive-by and turn around, it seems to have simply been a crime of circumstance. Perhaps some day he’ll mature and fall into better decisions. In the mean time, I hope that this doesn’t happen to anyone else, especially those already in difficult life circumstances.